Iam happy to announce that the Course will start from January 11th 2021
Timing: 11:00 AM to 12:00PM
Every Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Let me give you a glance about our Course Object Oriented Programming concepts implemented using JAVA
Covers software design, implementation, and testing using Java. Introduces object-oriented design techniques and problem solving. Emphasizes development of secure, well-designed software projects that solve practical real-world problems.
To understand Object oriented programming concepts, and apply them in Problem solving.
To learn the basics of Java Console and GUI based programming
On completion of the course the student should be able to:
· Use an integrated development environment to write, compile, run, and test simple object-oriented Java programs.
· Read and make elementary modifications to Java programs that solve real-world problems.
· Validate input in a Java program.
· Identify and fix defects and common security issues in code.
· Document a Java program using Javadoc.
· Use a version control system to track source code in a project.
Need to have good logical and analytical skills, problem-solving skills
This course requires that the students are familiar with programming language such as C/C++ and data structures, algorithms.
“Write Once and Run Anywhere”
TAKING YOU FROM GOOD TO GREAT - PROGRAMMERS A HEAD